5.18.2010

Nehemiah's First Birthday Cake

This is my first attempt at doing fondant and baking a cake and things...The theme of the party was "First Year" so my son's cake has a bunch of little babies on it each representing something from his first year of life.  The babies are all wearing clothes that my son wore (my favorites) and I made little signs for each of the fondant babies so you could see what they were for.  Also, I made little trinkets to go by the babies of things my son was into.  For example, I put a toy he really liked from fondant next to the baby for "first tooth" or a cell phone for "first words" since he's always trying to get those phones!  I hope to make more cakes soon and also post about new recipes I try.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails