5.19.2010

Easy Mini Picture Album


For the project, I first took about 50 pictures from a cruise trip and backed them with coordinating scrapbook paper.  I also had some postcards that I picked up on the trip.  Then for in between each picture, I cut to the size of the pictures a clear sheet--like you would use for an overhead projector (bought from local teacher's store).  I then added rub-ons, words, and dimensionals to the clear sheet.  Each picture, postcard, and clear sheet was punched and I put rings into the end to connect the pictures.  I tied several ribbons to the rings and Voila! another project/gift.

2 comments:

  1. What a great idea for the mini album, Melissa! Love the colorful ribbons and pattern paper you use! Many thanks for stopping by my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, there are some lovely mini album here! Thanks for following City Crafter, hope to see you here at our weekly challenge!
    ~kirsty vittetoe (www.citycrafter.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails