5.18.2010

Christmas Dinner

This was the first Christmas we had at my house!  I was super excited about the menu.   We had fried turkey, ham, a slow roasted beef tenderloin, Waldorf Salad, twice-baked potatoes, butternut squash, bacon wrapped asparagus, creamed vegetables, homemade rolls, and at appetizer time we had homemade fudge, sugar cookies decorated Christmas style, Gingerbread cookies, nuts you could chop with my nutcracker, vegetables with ranch dressing, crackers (with Artichoke dip, but I totally forgot to put it out with everything else going on!), and homemade peanut brittle.  Oh man, it was yummy!  Oh and for dessert we had homemade chocolate cake and a homemade raspberry cheesecake.  Delicious!!!!

1 comment:

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails