9.06.2012

Angry Bird Birthday Party

 Most of our decor revolved around the food. We had a little tower with TNT boxes and angry birds in them, ...
 ...printed, colored, and cut out angry bird shapes to decorate the watermelon and bowls as well as lemonade dyed green to look like a piggy. 
 The birthday boy really wanted those icing cookies for his party so I got colored licorice to make eyebrows and beaks...
 I had found angry bird cheeze-its and fruit snacks! Score! I got little sticky balls from the party store and had a sign that said "thanks for crashing Nehemiah's party, please take one home." and they got to make slingshots and color angry bird pictures.
 It was a pool party so we did a lot of water play and daddy had an eye infection and had to stay indoors so we then moved the party back to my parent's house for presents and cake and slip-n-slide water fun in the backyard.
 So excited to get his first big boy bike!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! What an amazing creative party! I am sure that a good time was had by all! Thanks for sharing your FUN photos!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails