6.06.2010

Baby Scrapbook-- 2nd Pregnancy!

So here's my second completed page in my baby scrapbook!  I just love these papers I got from one of those big paper books and the dimensionals are something I think I picked up while still pregnant anticipating making a baby scrapbook page! :)
In my first pregnancy I was taking a picture of my belly every other week...I got too busy to do it with the second one so I looked through my pictures and found a bunch of me in pictures while pregnant and did a little time collage from those! 
I always think that I will have too much space with my journal and then end up running out of room because I want to talk so much!  I love writing journals sometimes (especially because it can be so easy just writing it by hand!) and I think it works well here, but I hope in a few of these pages I can get some cute fonts and type up some cool journals too.  Then I can fit more!
Of course, I needed to add pictures of little Elijah inside my belly too so I made flaps for my ultrasound pictures and added some little details and journaling in the flaps too.  The ribbon worked really well with the papers and I tied it all together by sponging brown ink on the edges of everything.
If you'd like to see my first pregnancy scrapbook page click here!

8 comments:

  1. what fabulous pages! I loved seeing how happy & beautiful you looked throughout your pregnancy! Check out the monthly Gina K. scrapbook challenge posted on the first Sat. of the month (you coul win some free stamps!) http://stamptv.ning.com/forum/topics/scrapbook-saturday-challenge-1 I will be hosting the one in August too. thanks for visiting my blog today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WoW, what wonderful LO's! The photos are terrific and I love all the circular elements ... a fabulous project!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails