5.21.2010

Honeymoon Scrapbook

This is the scrapbook I made showcasing my husband and my honeymoon.  The first page is from Palm Desert, where we were married and stayed the first day of our honeymoon, and the rest of the book is our time spent in Maui, Hawaii! ((They even had a scrapbook store on the island!!)) There are several great layouts for the beach, love, travel, sunsets, how to use lots of pictures, pop-ups, pockets, flip books, including mementos, and lots of techniques...CLICK HERE TO SEE INSIDE!

1 comment:

  1. Love your music and your blog. Did you want to enter for the blog makeover. You certainly don't need it but, in case you do you will have to buzz back and put your name in the linx thing.
    Happy weekend,Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails