11.09.2010

Make-My-Own ONE Picture!

 For my first son's first birthday we took him to the picture studio, got him all dressed nicely, and had him take a picture with a "1".  For my second son's birthday we decided that it's too expensive and you aren't guaranteed a good picture (let's be honest--it's pretty stressful!).  So, I made my own "1" and took pictures on a black tablecloth.  The ONE is made out of cardboard that I painted white.  Here's some pictures of the cardboard one and some from our little photo shoot...  
It took a few photo sessions throughout the day, but we saved a few bucks and got a few good pictures!  I think for Christmas we will have to do our own pictures again!

1 comment:

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails