7.02.2010

Welcome! And Welcome Back!!

A new plant for the front porch sporting an awesome garage sale pot ($1)!!  It grows pretty white bushy flowers.  You can see one on the branch.  I feel like I've added another member to my front porch fam!
My parsley is back! Yea! How fun that something went away and now is sprouting again. I am a new gardener and this is my first time I've had a repeat.  What a funny joy I have about it :)
I couldn't resist showing another picture of my mixed flowers that are still growing in.  I love the variety even in the greenery!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Melissa.....your plants look so happy......If they were at my house they would be dead!!! LOL...I have a black thumb in the worst way!!! ;) I wanted to THANK YOU so much for your awesome comment on my blog!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails