7.11.2010

If you haven't been following the gardening portion of my blog, we are redoing our boring typical California track home front yard!  I decided to turn a fountain into a flower pot and grow several kinds of flowers in it!!  Now a new little type has popped up amongst the others who've been around for a few weeks.  So fun!  It's a slow process growing everything from seed, but I think it's very rewarding too.
I also trimmed my bushes for the first time (which will eventually grow into a 1-2 foot hedge).  Did you know that if you trim these more often you will actually get more growth? Seems crazy to me, but I think it's working!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails