10.24.2012

Weather Unit

Many weather stories! We (me included) learned sooo much! I am loving learning alongside my kids. I don't know everything or much about what I am teaching so I learn it the night before, or as I am reading a book, or watching a video, and I just REPEAT the stuff! We do lots of fun videos and songs I find on YouTube and can stream onto the TV. 
What's the Weather?! It's Sunny! It's Hot!
Exploring shadows and the sun's movement:
ROY G. BIV:
What's the Weather?! It' Windy! It's Stormy! It's Rainy! Hurricanes! Thunder! Lightening! Tornadoes!
"I looked up into the sky and thought I saw a _____, but it was just a cloud!"
 My Weathermen!
 
   Weather Lapbook:
 Homeschool Friends Outing:
Check out my pinterest account to find links to all these projects!

1 comment:

  1. Trust me when I say, this is probably the most well-written post I have come across on the assignment writing concerns. A scholar should definitely try out the professional Thesis Editing Service facility offered by the deft experts of the MyAssignmentHelpAU platform to observe a remarkable in his academic grade. The easy-to understand outcomes will help you to develop a better insight into the topic and subject covered in the assignments.

    ReplyDelete

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails