12.23.2010

Omelette Attempt!

Here's a look at my first omelette making attempt!  Some options inside were: green onion, ham, tomato, green bell peppers, red bell peppers, avocado, cheese, and bacon.  Here's a great video to watch to make you feel like you know a little bit about what you are doing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUqlLoOaAds&feature=related  I used butter in my pan instead of olive oil and I also folded the egg/added the inside ingredients on the plate rather than in the pan.  We had so much stuff inside that it was too hard to fold in the pan... Also, I recommend for the egg mixture doing two eggs and salt/pepper and possibly a little splash of milk depending on how runny you like it (more milk, more milky runny flavor).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails