2.07.2012

Date Wheel

 The idea of this date wheel is to pick six date options from the baggie, place them on the wheel and spin. You do the date that is picked. All the date ideas are something you can do at home after putting your children to bed, so a babysitter is not required. 
 I found a free printable here. Then I used that as a template to cut out decorative paper to make my wheel prettier and sponged the sides of the date options with blue ink. I laminated the circle, date options, and arrow and then attached the arrow with a brad leaving space for it to be able to spin. 
Makes a cute gift to give to your spouse for Valentine's/Anniversary or whenever.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments really let me know that I'm not just talking to myself here...Thank you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails